Loyalty Program Membership Terms
Sulwhasoo Loyalty Program “Treasured Rewards” Terms
“Treasured Rewards” (“Program”) is a membership based rewards program offered by AMOREPACIFIC US, Inc. (“we”, “us” or “our”) that allows members to earn rewards when they purchase Sulwhasoo products in United States through our website at https://us.sulwhasoo.com.
These Terms apply solely to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you are indicating:
- your acceptance of, and agreement to be legally bound by, all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- that you are above the age of majority where you reside and you are able to enter binding contracts; and
- that you are a legal resident of the United States.
If you do not accept and agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”), you must not participate in the Program.1. Membership Eligibility and Account Creation
Membership to the Program (“Membership”) is limited to individual consumers only acting for personal, family or household reasons. Persons acting for commercial reasons, including distributors and resellers, are not permitted to participate. You must be age 16 years or older and a legal resident of the United States to be eligible for Membership. Eligible minors must obtain their parent or legal guardian's consent prior to participation.
To participate in the Program, you must create an account (“Account”). To create an account, visit https://us.sulwhasoo.com/pages/rewards (“Rewards Page”) and follow the onscreen instructions, which may require you to provide your name and contact information.
There is a limit of one (1) Account per person. Anyone found attempting to use multiple/different identities, email addresses, accounts, registrations, or logins, or otherwise attempting to obtain more than one (1) Account may be disqualified from the Program, resulting in cancellation of Accounts and voiding of corresponding Points in our sole discretion, subject to applicable law.
By creating an Account, you agree that you will provide complete and accurate information about yourself and to update such information if it changes. In the event that you do not provide or update such information, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have not provided or updated such information, we shall have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to disable your Account and prevent you from participating in the Program.
You agree to be responsible for: (a) the accuracy of all information that you provide to us; (b) maintaining the confidentiality and security of any passwords or other account identifiers that you choose or that are otherwise assigned to you; and (c) all activities that occur under such password(s) or Account.
It is your responsibility to keep your username and any password that you register or that is provided to you confidential and secure. In the event that your username or password is used without your consent or that you discover any other breach of security, you agree to promptly notify us using the information provided below. We are not responsible for your failure to comply with this clause, or for any delay in shutting down your Account after you have reported a breach of security to us. You are solely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your Account.
All registrations are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. We reserve the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to us, including, without limitation, government issued photo identification), for the purposes of verifying your eligibility to participate in the Program and/or for any other reason we deem necessary, in our sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering the Program in accordance with these Terms. Failure to provide such proof to our satisfaction in a timely manner may result in the cancellation of your Account and subject to the applicable law, in such a case any Points associated with your Account may be forfeited.2. Membership Tiers and Benefits
The rate at which you earn Points and other benefits in the Program is determined by your membership tier (“Tier”). Your Tier is determined based on the total pre-tax value of your purchase of Sulwhasoo products in the United States in a 12-month period.
You will become a “Treasured” Tier member upon creating an Account. Members who purchase above $500 within the last 12-month period will be upgraded automatically to the “Honored” Tier on the day after meeting the criteria. The “Honored” Tier will be valid for 12 months after the date of upgrade. Members who purchase above $800 within the last 12-month period will be upgraded automatically to the “Prestige” Tier on the day after meeting the criteria. The “Prestige” Tier will be valid for 12 months after the date of upgrade. You must spend at least $800 during such 12-month period to maintain your “Prestige” Tier member status for the subsequent 12-month period.
The Tiers and associated benefits are as follows:
All amounts are in U.S. dollars. All gifts available to members will be selected by Sulwhasoo in its sole and absolute discretion, and may vary from year to year, and member to member. There is a limit of one (1) gift in each gift class per member, per year, unless Sulwhasoo chooses, at its discretion, to permit otherwise. All gifts are subject to availability.3. Earning and Redeeming Membership Points
Members are able to earn points in the Program (“Points”) based on their purchase of Sulwhasoo products through our website at https://us.Sulwhasoo.com.
Points are awarded at a rate based on your Tier, as described in Section 2 above. Treasured members earn 1x the total purchase amount (e.g., Spend $100 and earn 100 points). Honored members 1.5x the total purchase amount (e.g., Spend $100 and earn 150 points). Prestige members 2x the total purchase amount (e.g., Spend $100 and earn 200 points).
Members can also earn points by completing the following activities through the Rewards Page:
You may view your current Point balance, as well as any activity on your Account, by logging into your Account.
Points may be redeemed for discounts or other promotional goods through our website at https://us.Sulwhasoo.com only.
- Redeeming Points for Discounts: For every 500 Points accumulated, you may redeem them for $10 off your purchase. For every 800 Points accumulated, you may redeem them for $20 off your purchase. Points may only be redeemed in 500 or 800 Point increments, and a maximum of 800 Points may be redeemed per transaction. Points are non-transferable, have no cash value, and are not redeemable for cash or cash equivalent.
- Redeeming Points for Promotional Goods: You may redeem Points for certain promotional goods listed in the Rewards Page.
All Points redemptions require a purchase. To earn or redeem Points online, please sign up your Account prior to completing your transaction.
4. Points May Expire Due to Account Inactivity
If your Account neither earns Points nor redeems Points for Rewards for a period of one (1) year, we reserve the right to cause your Points to expire, in which case they will be null and void.5. Promotional Offers
At any point and from time to time, we may issue special promotions that alter the rate at which Points are earned or redeemed, such as Point multipliers, bonus Points, or other promotional offers on certain products, services, days, or portions of any day, that change the thresholds at which Points may be redeemed or that award additional Points to a particular member, based on the purchase of a particular product, or based on purchases at a particular retail location. We may make such promotional offers to all Program members, or any subset of them, in our sole and absolute discretion. We may communicate issuance of these promotional offers via our website, in-store displays, social media accounts, e-mail communication, and/or other means available to us. These Terms shall apply to such promotional offers, along with any additional terms and conditions that accompany the offer, unless you are notified otherwise.6. Restrictions on Points
Points and your participation in the Program are subject to the following limitations:
- Points cannot be transferred to or from one member to another or from one Account to another. Points may not be sold, bartered, or otherwise exchanged between members.
- We may invalidate any Points and remove them from the associated Account if it determines that such Points were improperly credited to such Account, obtained fraudulently, or otherwise obtained not in keeping with the letter and spirit of these Terms. We reserve the right to correct any Points balance (by either adding or removing Points), if we determine in our sole and absolute discretion that an error has occurred.
- Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a member to any vested right or interest, and have no cash value. Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason.
- Points are null and void and will be rejected, and removed from the associated Account, if not obtained in accordance with the letter and spirit of these Terms. No Point receipt or redemption will be valid if such receipt or redemption is associated with any Point deemed void for any reason, including without limitation, if: (i) the Point is not verified or recognized as being validly issued by us; (ii) the Point or the Receipt used to earn the Point is determined to have been previously entered and used; (iii) the Point was obtained in a manner we deem to be fraudulent or otherwise invalid; or (iv) the Point is otherwise void.
- Our decisions with respect to all aspects of the Program are final and binding on all members without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of members and/or Point earning or redemption.
- Any abuse or attempted abuse by a member of the Program’s privileges, or the letter and spirit of these Terms, any failure by a member to follow these Terms, or any misrepresentation by a member may subject the member to expulsion from the Program, including as permitted by applicable law, forfeiture of all Points. Without limiting the foregoing, any purchases which are returned or otherwise cancelled will not qualify for the purposes of the Program and any Points awarded in respect of such purchases will be void and removed from the applicable Account at our discretion.
7. Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to amend or modify these terms, in whole and in part, at any time and from time to time. Where permitted by applicable law, this may include without limitation, changes to the requirements to participate in the Program, changes to the rate at which Points are earned, changes to the Tiers, changes to the rewards and benefits available, and changes to the redemption rate of Points.
Note: Existing account holders as of February 22, 2021 will be automatically enrolled in the Program, and their Tier will be determined based on the past 12-month purchase history associated with their Accounts. No Points will be earned or credited for past purchases.